Monday, October 13, 2008

My "Sex in the City" moment...

I recently experienced a "Sex in the City" moment, and found myself laughing and crying all at the same time. Hardly a good situation for anyone! The episode that I'm referring to is where Carie's computer crashes, and she fears that she has lost all of her work. She visits a tech to see if he can fix her computer and he asks, "When was the last time you backed-up your computer?" Carie's response is somewhere around, "What does this "back-up your computer" mean?  Is there a special button you push?" ... Fortunately by the end of the episode (after all the tears and panic) they are able to salvage her work and she learns how to back-up her computer.
This was my life two weeks ago when my computer went down. Nothing vital was lost, and I was able to save everything that was important. Now I'm back and better than ever with a new computer and fancy back-up hard drive! If you notice several post, it's because I've been catching up and finally have time to share. Enjoy and please leave comments... I love feedback. Oh, and moral of the story... back-up your computers!!

No comments: