Monday, April 20, 2009

Jenn & Vince's kind words...

I had the cutest text conversation today and it totally made my day! My bride from Saturday saw her wedding tease and loved it. I wanted to share the text because it made my heart feel good. Thanks you guys for being so awesome! Hugs

JENN: OMG I just looked at that picture it's amazing. I wanna see more now lol


ME: Hehe! Now you know why I was so excited! I just started editing and there are so many good pics it's going to take awhile! ;) I will post my favs later this week! Keep checking! You were so beautiful!


JENN: I am so glad! I just want good wedding pics to have forever and I feel like you did such a good job! Oh Vince said hey what about him lol


ME: Vince was the arm candy...I was just trying to make sure he didn't get a big head!...figured he knew how cute he was! ;) Hugs.


JENN: Haha you crack us up. We miss you already!

No comments: