Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yasmine & Alex's Moses Lake wedding...

Dj: Rick Rodriguez
Hair: Salon Goddess, Vanessa

Yasmine and Alex's story is one of being in the right place at the right time, an instant attraction and good friends who encouraged their meeting... When Alex defined love as "what comes after the fuzzy feelings are gone..." I knew this couple was solid... rock solid!!! The only other person to say those exact words was my husband, and I'm sure he's a genius! ;) I'd also think the man a fool for not sweeping the gorgeous Yasmine off her feet! The girl has the most stunning eyes, and I love photographing eyes... I got lost in them! sheesh! Thank you Yasmine and Alex for letting me be a part of your special day, and thanks to their families for letting me photograph their every move... Oh... and a special thank you to Cynthia Dano, who was my second shooter ;) haha... I was jealous that she got to photography the wedding from the front row... best seat ever! Huge hugs and god bless!










They got a surprise gift of a helicopter ride immediately following the ceremony!

No comments: