Thursday, July 16, 2009

My moms Harley....

Ever since I was in junior high, I can remember my mom wanting a motorcycle... I'm sure she's the reason I've had a crush on them since birth... Yesterday her dream came true... Wednesday when we went to buy helmets for my bike (still no pics...aaaahhhhh) I didn't expect to bring home Gisele's mouth wattering twin sister... Life is full of surprises! :) I'm so happy for you mom! Makes me teary! Can't wait to cruise with ya... hehe...Sooo since I haven't been able to show you a pic of my girl... I'll show you my mothers... for now... I've dubbed her Haley... Super, super huge thank you to Staci for coming over and taking pics while we all drooled over the bike... You are wonderful!!! Hugs...

The grand entrance to the funny farm...

My moms face when she saw her...

The girls welcoming the newest and hottest member of the fam...

Mom's legs touch... she was so excited...

The before and after my dad's first ride... the smile and hair says it all!

No comments: