Monday, July 27, 2009

Natasha & Calvin Moses Lake wedding...

Ceremony: Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church
Reception & Catering: Memories 'R' Forever
Cake: Cake's by Mary

Over the weekend I had the awesome opportunity to be a second shooter for Natasha & Calvin's wedding... I got the chance to help out a spunky new photog, aka Staci, and had a blast. Our cutie bride and groom got superstar treatment, and here are a few photos of their fabulous event.... Thanks Natasha and Calvin for letting me be a part of your big day... Thanks also to Staci for letting me tag along...













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonda these are amazing! I can't thank you enough. I know Calvin and Natasha are going to absolutely love them! It was so fun getting to know you and being able to pick your brain a little bit.

Mary Jean

Jonda Spurbeck said...

Thanks Mary Jean! :) I had a blast and it was super nice to meet you too... Good luck in all you do, and maybe I'll see you later this fall... For tea! :) Hugs

Anonymous said...

Jonda, I can't thank you enough for everything. I absolutely love the pictures on here. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so so so much.
Natasha