Monday, September 28, 2009

Danyel and John's Suncadia wedding...

Venue: Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, Wa.

Flowers and Cake: Cle Elum Florist

Caterer: Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, Wa.

Dress: Cinderella's Closet, Edmonds, Wa.

Shoes: Davids Bridal

Band: Gerry Andal & The Roughriders


The weekend weather was a little spooky when we started, but amazingly it cleared for Danyel and John to say their "I do's" surrounded by family and friends. There were tears, laughter and a fabulous frog. I was in photographers heaven at Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, Wash. and I'm not sure I'll recover any times soon. :) So much to photograph and so little time ... Congratulations Danyel and John! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day! Enjoy...




The chess board with the rings was made
for Danyel and John as a wedding gift...


John built a house that overlooks this hole
on the Suncadia Golf Course... Amazing view!





1 comment:

Daniel J Pesta said...

Gorgeous work Jonda, I loved coming to your blog today and being inspired by your lighting and art. Thanks!!