Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Maurices Rescues & Runways project...

As many of you know I'm an animal lover, and I have a serious weakness for fashion... lately really hot shoes, but that's another story!... So when asked if I would like to be a part of a fashion show that brought awareness to rescued animals that needed loving homes, I said HECK YES! Sign me up! On Sunday Maurices held their first annual Rescues & Runways show and it was a blast! So many cute models, four and two legged, strutted their stuff to support a wonderful cause! Here are just a few pics from the event. Enjoy...




The little guy is hanging from the top of the cage... so funny!


The nervous four legged model peaking at the audience before the show.





My cutie sister-in-law talking to the crowd...She's one of the reasons my $$ disappear!
To view more photos from this event please sign in here...Maurices Rescues & Runways

No comments: