Friday, October 16, 2009

Bryn and Stefan's big day...

Caterer: Wild Huckleberry
Flowers: Sandra Wilderumth
Dj: Audio in Motion
Hair: Bellissimo

This post is way over-due, but I'm proud to finally have a sneak peek for a super fun couple who were married in Ohme Gardens in Wentachee, Wa. So... the story of Bryn and Stefan (as told by the best man) goes as like this... Stefan noticed Bryn while at college and developed a little crush ... One day Stefan noticed Bryn walking by his apartment and quickly filled a glass full of water...ran outside and threw it on Bryn... The next day when Stefan was least expecting it, Bryn doused him with a hose... and so their love story began. Stories like this make me melty... sigh... Thank you Bryn and Stefan for letting me be a part of your special day. You guys kept me in stitches all day, and it was sooo fun!! Huge hugs! Ohh and thanks Staci for hanging out with me again... good stuff! :)












No comments: