Thursday, November 12, 2009

my hounds...

This morning I went through some photos from the weekend and almost died laughing... I own two great danes, Ellie May and Jolie, who are basically the the greatest dogs ever... Not bias ;) Over the last couple months my husband and I have been consumed with coaching local girls high school volleyball, and our poor hounds have had to spend some afternoons keeping each other company. So as soon as the season ended, I packed everyone up for a road trip and a little time together... We were checking out a couple shooting locations when I captured these shots... My girls like LOVE to run and as you can see the excitement is written all over their faces... Or streaming out of their faces... You have to click on the pictures to make them bigger to fully appreciate! :)  inJoy...

I had to cover some of the drool with my logo... 
Didn't want to scare anyone off ;)

No comments: