Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tell all tuesday...

q: what is your dream car?
j: an 1956 ford pickup truck. not a custom job, but a classic renovation. i have a crush on old things :)
s: do cars and trucks fit in the same category? ok let's break it down... dream truck is a 1938 restored chevy truck, bright red. my dream car is in two catagories... one i would love to drive on a daily basis is a red landrover and my dream "sunday drive"care would be a bright red circa 1960 corvette with white wall tires... is anyone sensing a theme? red!

q: when you have a day off, what do you do?
j: i love to read or bake. my husband says one of the main reasons he married me was because he loved my cookies... and he's a serious cookie snob! my recent favorite read has to be the hunger game series... i love strong female characters!
s: WORK... hahaha! good one right, too bad it's true. actually i like to bake on my moments off.

for my vanity sake please note that i was pregnant in the below pic :) 
and when your not tall enough... improvise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's super funny =]
now i can't wait to get married.
only 4 months and 7 days

lots of love
rahcel tripp