Tuesday, March 29, 2011

tell all tuesday...

what one question would you ask a psychic about the future?
j: what are the winning lotto numbers for the next mega millions lotto?
s: are they ever going to invent the teleport machine so i can just transport myself places in an instant?

what would you try if you had no fear?
j: scuba diving. i think it would be an incredible experience, but the thought makes me feel claustrophobic. my brain can't wrap its self around breathing under water. just thinking about it makes my heart race...
s: i would sell everything we own and take all the money and travel the world. just be a vagabond for a year, bouncing from country to country, city to city, and document it in photos.

two different views of the same moment in time. i always love going through our photos and seeing images that match up like these two. it always reminds me how much i love working with staci! 

No comments: