Tuesday, June 28, 2011

tell all tuesday...

what is your favorite smell?
j: i've always been amused at how a smell can trigger a memory. because if that there are sooo many smells that i would consider a favorite.... if i was to narrow it down to one, fresh cut alfalfa. it reminds me of my childhood and my incredibly hard working parents.
s: coffee, i could sniff it all day long... the grinds especially!  funny fact about staci... decaf coffee, can keep her up all night!

mountain hideaway or beach house?
j: i'm going to say beach house. there is something so laid back about the ocean. it's the perfect place for long walks, beautiful sunsets, sandcastles and good food. i'm pretty sure it's the laid-back stress-free feeling that appeals to me!
s: oooohhh thats a hard one. i'm going to say mountain hideaway, because during the summer you could enjoy hiking and biking and in the winter, skiing, snowmobiling and sledding...

...and just because i haven't shown a pic of my "super love bug" lately... 
this image cracks me up... hope it makes you smile :)

1 comment:

Lorin Harris said...

I love the picture! He definitely has super model potential. :)