Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mary & Chris's Moses Lake wedding...

Over the weekend I shot the wedding of a couple who's prayers are answered in obvious ways... The groom had a huge crush on the bride when they were in high school. He sought advice on how to "woo" her and was told that he should back off and give her five years...they were married 5 years later. The brides favorite day is May 2nd. The day holds significance and she had always dreamed of getting married on that day... Saturday was May 2nd. As we were taking pictures, I was cursing the rain and the groom quietly said... "I prayed for rain, sorry." I stared in amazement. The groom smiled and said, "Proves God answers prayers." Wow.... Mary and Chris, thanks for letting me be a part of your amazing day... Hugs and God bless!













1 comment:

Lorin Townsend said...

Hi Jonda! I was one of Mary's bridesmaids, Lorin, and I am in love with all your pictures. Your are very creative and beautiful. Thanks for those memories