Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day...

Note to everyone reading this... MOTHER'S DAY IS MAY 10th... Don't forget!!! For once, I'm ahead of schedule and finished my gift, and of course it involves photos ;) I even made my little sis get in front of the lens... I have the greatest mother ever... ok, so I'm bias since she's my mom, and she has done so much for me in my lifetime. I will never be able to repay her for her kindness, patience and love... The biggest of the three being patience! She raised three young girls (which requires tons of patience!!!) who become strong and independent young women. Someday I hope to be half the mother she has been to me... until then... all I can do is try. Mom... thanks for all that you have done for us and and all that you will do... Your simply amazing! Love you!

This was taken at Celine Dion's concert in Seattle... My mother is a HUGE fan and it was her wish that we would all go with her. Turned out to be super awesome! Celine's a diva! Pictured below are the three luckiest daughters ever.... l-r Jonda, Ashley and Amber




No comments: