Saturday, June 23, 2012

kind words...


it's messages like this that make us love what we do... we have some of the most incredible couples. not only are they great people... they are also kind. thank you emily and jeff for your kind words. we published the whole email because it was so darned cute! huge hugs!


re: your pictures are out

Thank you!!!  We LOVE them!  What a perfect way to remember our day.  I can't tell you enough how much we loved having you as our photographers - not only did you capture everything so perfectly, you were so fun to have there during our really personal moments.  We are so happy with the beautiful photos and would use you again in a heartbeat.  I can't tell you how many times Jeff and I have said, "Wow, they were so perfect.  We are so lucky to have had them."  I could go on and on.  

Also, I don't know if you have any interest or not, but I would love to give you a written recommendation that you could use for potential clients - you guys seriously rock and I want everyone to use you!  You can also use anything I said above.  :)  So, here goes...

If you are even considering using Jonda Spurbeck Photography, HIRE THEM NOW!  Don't miss the chance to have these two talented, clever and fun ladies capture your memories.  My husband hates having his photo taken, but he loved our engagement session and wedding day and said, "I had no idea this could be so fun.  Those girls are so cool."  Besides making you comfortable, they will capture amazing images.  Even if they weren't so easy to work with, their photos would be worth it.  But, they 
are so great to work with and you will have so much fun.  Book them while you have the chance!

-Emily & Jeff

No comments: